Friday, March 01, 2019

Another Country Church


Verse of the day
Deuteronomy 30:16 - For I command you this day to love the Lord your God and to keep his commands, decrees, and regulations by walking in his ways. If you do this, you will live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you and the land you are about to enter and occupy.

The blessings we receive come from loving God and following him by walking in his ways. Every day poses new exciting opportunities to follow God.

These opportunities might be helping others, experiencing God's beauty with a thankful heart or spending time in prayer.

Today let's give thanks for our many blessings.

Heavenly Father, I give thanks today for my many blessings. I have a roof over my head, food on the table and a family who loves me. Above all that I look forward to the salvation into your Kingdom. There is much peace looking forward to your return.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

Encourage One Another

  Verse of the day Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up. ~ Proverbs12:25 I'd be lying if I said I didn...