Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Moonshot


Scripture of the Day
Mattew 4:4 - But Jesus told him, “No! The Scriptures say, ‘People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’ ”

Christmastime is often filled with family, presents and lots and lots of food. With candy dishes and leftovers a plenty, I'll  be the first toa admit the I overindulge and end up lying on the couch wondering why I had to have that extra cookie.

But I have to remember that even though we are often surrounded by plenty, many others do not have much. It can be a time of loneliness, hunger or even depression.

The Bible says we cannot live by bread alone but by every word that comes out of the mouth of God. God's word provide us with spiritual strength to do things we feel we cannot do or don't want to do.

This Christmas season, may we all find the strength in God's word to love one another, to forgive those who've wronged us and to ask others for forgiveness if we've wronged them.

Christmas is about the birth of our Lord and Savior. Just as He has loved us, cared for us and forgave us, let us do the same to others.

Encourage One Another

  Verse of the day Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up. ~ Proverbs12:25 I'd be lying if I said I didn...