Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Simplistic Beauty


Verse of the day
Galatians 5:22‭-‬23 - But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

When we allow our lives to be guided by the Holy Spirit, we start to transform and blossom into something beautiful. We start to do things we may have never done in the past. That is because we start to bear fruit.

Those who bear fruit, may find themselves being kind to those who are unkind. To love those difficult to love. They may find that they're more patient than ever before, especially in times that they would normally lose control and say something they would regret later. Others will find peace and joy in the most stressful situations.

And the Holy Spirit that dwells in us not only produces a fruitful life, but also reminds us when we fall short. We might hear that inner voice speak to us saying, "You probably shouldn't have said that," or "You need to calm down before things get out of control."

The fruits of the Holy Spirit are against no law. Meaning they are not bound and are free. There is no judgement in living out these fruits of the Spirit. God deemed these fruits to be good and intended them to be  poured out from having the Holy Spirit dwell in us.

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Holy Spirit that dwells in my life. As I live my life guided by your Holy Spirit, I see good changes in my life that bear fruit. And when I stumble, your Spirit convicts me to come back to you with a humble heart and ask for forgiveness. I praise you for all your goodness!

In Jesus' name,


Amen.


Encourage One Another

  Verse of the day Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up. ~ Proverbs12:25 I'd be lying if I said I didn...