Monday, February 25, 2019

Frozen Forest


Verse of the day
Psalms 91:1 - Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

When we take on life our way, things can fall apart fast. When we become prideful and think our way is best, our lives become superficial. And when we lie to ourselves or live a lie, we become restless.

It's only when we throw our hands up in the air and surrender our lives to God will we live in peace. As we live and abide in God, he will give us rest.

This life can be tiring. We can get weary and may even find it impossible to go on, but we will find rest in Jesus.

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” - Matthew 11:28‭-‬30

Heavenly Father, Forgive me for trying to live my life alone without you. I need to give you everything. I lift my burdens up to you. I seek rest in your shadow. Thank you for lifting me up when I am weak. Your strength endures forever.

In Jesus' name,


Amen.


Encourage One Another

  Verse of the day Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up. ~ Proverbs12:25 I'd be lying if I said I didn...