Friday, December 21, 2018

Beautiful Sunrise on Mirror Lake



Scripture of the Day
1 John 4:9 - God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him.

God loves us. A lot. We cannot comprehend the amount of love that God has. It's unconditional and eternal. And to think that he gave his one and only son to die for me so that my sins could be forgiven is unfathomable. 

I think of how difficult it would be for God to watch his one and only son go through the trials he had to endure. To be rejected by his own people, to suffer beatings, to watch Jesus cry out to God but let him die on the cross. It would be unbearable for any parent. Yet his death was for our life.

That kind of love is sacrificial. It is unconditional and it is eternal. It is the type of love we should not reject but be thankful in all circumstances. We have eternal life through God's love - Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord for his love for us!


Encourage One Another

  Verse of the day Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up. ~ Proverbs12:25 I'd be lying if I said I didn...