Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Farewell For Now


Update
Unfortunately, I am putting this blog on hold. I've recently started a job where my schedule often leaves me very little time to focus on writing or photography. I hope you enjoyed seeing new pictures every day and reading the daily verse and devotion. Thank you for stopping by.

For all those seeking or growing in the Lord, I encourage everyone to continue to seek and grow in the wisdom of the Lord. The free Bible app will continue to send you a daily verse of the day. Please seek out a good Bible based church and tell others of the Good News.

Perhaps if circumstances change, I will start this blog up again.

God bless.

Greg Silver

Encourage One Another

  Verse of the day Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up. ~ Proverbs12:25 I'd be lying if I said I didn...