Saturday, February 23, 2019

Endless Snowdrifts


Verse of the day
Acts 2:21 - But everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

It is one of the most beautiful and reassuring things to hear that everyone can be saved. All they need to do is call on the name of the Lord - Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved. The name of the Lord is above all names. Salvation cannot be bought with money or good works, nor cannot be found in any other god, nor any other name.

There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved. - Acts 4:12

Because salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ, anyone wanting to be saved, regardless of their past, can be saved simply by calling upon His name.

If you are reading this and are asking yourself if you can be saved by a loving God, the answer is YES! Jesus awaits your response. He is ready to forgive any and all sin that you struggle with. All you need to do is call upon Him with a simple prayer.

Dear Jesus,
I confess that I am a sinner. Please forgive me of my sins. 

Today, I make you Lord of my life. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that you are the Son of God, that you are Lord and that God raised you from the dead. Come and cleanse my heart. Fill me with your Holy Spirit.

Thank you for your salvation and the gift of eternal life. Teach me how to live for you as you walk with me.

Amen.

If you prayed that simple prayer, you are saved! The next steps are to continue to grow in God through His Word and with fellowship of other Christians.

Encourage One Another

  Verse of the day Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up. ~ Proverbs12:25 I'd be lying if I said I didn...